IT'S A RISK: STRATEGIC ARCHITECTURAL THINKING
Despite this golden age of prosperity and wealth in Australia, perpetual crises seem to surround us. For architects, the challenge is not only designing solutions to such crises, but also to challenge the culture of problem solving. In the face of increasing rules and regulations, should architects take greater risks?
Be involved in the debate
Join the discussion in Sydney at AA Roundtable 06
- Andrew Cortese Grimshaw Architects
- Roy Green Dean of the Faculty of Business, UTS
- Timothy Hill Donovan Hill
- Helen Lochhead NSW Government Architect's Office
6:30 – 8:30 pm, Thursday October 13
UTS Architecture Warehouse 50 Kensington St Chippendale NSW 2008
Book now for this free event.
Numbers are limited.
(03) 8699 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A precursor event of the Sydney Architecture Festival