AA Roundtable 04
Processes and outcomes,
problems and opportunities
How do procurement processes effect design outcomes?
What are the opportunities and problems?
How can architects operate strategically and effectively in different procurement contexts?
Be involved in the debate
Join us for AA Roundtable 04 as five key practitioners and thinkers explore the issues in a robust public discussion.
Our panel is
- Ian McDougall, Ashton Raggatt McDougall,
University of Adelaide
- Nicholas Murcutt, Neeson Murcutt
- Timothy Horton, SA Commissioner for Integrated Design
- Susan Phillips, Philips/Pilkington Architects
- Geoffrey London, Victorian Government, University of Western Australia
- Justine Clark, editor Architecture Australia
6 – 8 pm, Tuesday 19 October
182 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000
Book now for this free event
Numbers are limited.
(03) 8699 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
An edited transcript of AA Roundtable 04 was published in the January/February 2011 issue of Architecture Australia.