AA Roundtable 02. Architecture and Media: Building Communities
What role does the media play in building architectural communities? How does the review of buildings and projects further the development – both cultural and economic – of the discipline and the profession? What opportunities do new media present for new modes of community building?
- John Macarthur, University of Queensland
- Lindy Johnson, HEAT Queensland
- Andrew Nimmo, Lahz Nimmo Architects
- Marcus Trimble, SuperColossal
- Justine Clark (chair), Architecture Australia
AA Roundtable 02 was held at the UQ Art Museum, 14 August 2009. It was presented in association with the Writing Architecture Symposium, convened by Dr Naomi Stead of the University of Queensland.
Read the edited transcript in Architecture Australia January/February 2010.